The hotel was in a great location if you are there to catch the ferry to the islands. The property has lots of anemities such as pools, restaurants, work out room, etc It should since it was the only hotel in the area and the neighborhood is shadey...you wouldn't want to leave the property to walk around. The view from this 'resort' is of a chemical plant and there isn't even any beach access.
The staff were all very friendly and spoke great English. The food in the restaurant was good. The hotel was clean. Our room was on the 2nd floor and seemed outdated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fajardo Inn offers clean and comfortable accommodations for business travelers, vacationers, and events, such as conferences, retreats and weddings. Also offered is a unique on-line honeymoon registry. Relax beside one of our pools, one with water bar, spa, beach, waterfall and slide. Dine at our Blue Iguana Mexican restaurant, or the elegant Star Fish Restaurant. Try our mini-putt, or one of many excursions, such as hiking El Yunque Rain Forest, kayaking, snorkeling or diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your The Fajardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fajardo Hotel Fajardo
- Fajardo Puerto Rico
- Fajardo Hotel Puerto Rico
- Fajardo Inn Puerto Rico
- The Fajardo Inn Puerto Rico