Nice hotel. Rooms a bit dated but nice. Spectacular views. Very pricy. Rent a car or take a cad to local restaurants. Pasion, YiDukas were two we tried. Local Puerto Rican food and very good prices. Dont eat dinner in the resort. Las Brisas for breakfast was good. A starbucks in the lobby. Just do yourself a favor and eat dinner off property.
If you want to kayak Bio Bay, book long before you go. It was sold out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hilton Hotels so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo