I stay in Puerto Rico quite frequently and was looking forward to exploring a different property. The grounds are beautiful and the property is lovely, but the staff is rude and inattentive in contrast to some of the wonderful and warm service I have received elsewhere in Puerto Rico. The bar staff at Don Q on Palimino Island is awful.
The one upside to El Conquistador is the lovely Palamino island and its proximity to Vieques and Culebra.
There are also some great authentic restaurants off the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo