Stayed for two nights at the Marina facility at this massive property. The hotel grounds are beautiful and the scenery is stunning. The beach on their private island is also spectacular.
On the downside, the rooms were nothing special and need updating. Also, due to a hotel error, I was locked out of my room for a 1/2 hour on one evening, and the front desk responsiveness was disappointing.
Overall, a mixed experience.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- El Conquistador
- El Conquistador Resort Golden Door Spa
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island or the brand new water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.