Started off with our deluxe ocean view that included an parking area..suggest to not be in building 3 floors 1,2, or 3 with room number lower than 24.. we switched to a higher room number that pushed us past over to the other more beautiful view.
Hotel is less than what you would expect...including,what hotel in the tropics does not give you free lotion in the bathrooms??? Hotel restaurants are extremely expensive slow and and almost rude.. not a hotel I would come back to for the price at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hilton Hotels so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo