I enjoyed my time here! Our room was in the main area which was convenient. The room was clean, bright and had a great view. All the food we ate was good, with the exception of Blossoms - we had reservations but they were overwhelmed when we arrived? Still confused by the hostess trying to explain why we couldn't sit because food was taking over 40 minutes when there were available tables!?
The spa was PERFECT! Such a great experience. Palomino Island was a spectacular day.
I was only at the property for 2 days. Not sure I would enjoy it much more than that as it was a very family oriented property.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- El Conquistador
- El Conquistador Resort Golden Door Spa
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island or the brand new water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.