“Excellent Views” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 43 activities in Fajardo
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enchanted Island Eco Tours is proud to promote fully "Guided Tours." Don't miss the adventure that many guest consider a Once In a Lifetime Experience!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I took the kayak trip of BioBay. It was amazing. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was a blast.

Visited April 2013

New York City, New York
“Recommended Family Trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

What a great experience for the entire family to have together! The kayak was more exerting that I expected but we were having such a good time. The guide was very informative and made the whole trip an experience. I particularly loved the lights in the water, forget what they were called though. I would highly recommend this trip!

Chesterfield, Missouri
“Must-experience adventure with a highly recommended tour company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our family of 5 including 3 teens went with Enchanted Island Eco Tours for our night-time Bioluminescent Bay Kayak Adventure. Although I was a bit nervous (never kayaked before especially at night) it was an awesome, must-do experience. Enchanted Island Eco Tours made sure we were given all the info/training/safety we needed for a safe and amazing tour. The staff is very well organized, professional and knowledgeable. You learn a lot about the area, experience an exciting kayak trip and see the most awesome bioluminescent bay. If you are in Puerto Rico, don't miss this experience. You can't go wrong with Enchanted Island Eco Tours!

Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“A must see - fun and beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were recently in Puerto Rico on vacation. The bioluminescent bays and lagoon are a must see! Truly amazing! Enchanted island is well organized and has a mission to keep the bays preserved for future generations. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2013
New York, New York, United States
“My Puerto Rico Hero”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I admit that I am seriously bad at Kayaking...but this was the best kayak experience for me! I was seriously "beating around the bush" all the way in my kayak in the sea, one of the lifeguards (sorry I forgot the name...) helped us by toeing our kayak after his, leading us all the way through the bush. Then after the lecture of the chemistry of the glowing water, another lifeguard, Hector, started to lead my way through the bush again. When i was in the dark, the blue light at the end of his kayak made me feel that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hector is my Puerto Rico Hero!!! He totally saved me and our little chat totally made my day!!!
All the staff are funny, interesting, caring, and considerate! They are the nest team you can ever find for kayak!!!!