“Good Food at Reasonable Prices” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 69 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night
san diego
“Good Food at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very convenient if you're staying at the Fajardo Inn. Nice for a cocktail after a day of touring PR. Best shrimp alfredo ever! But not Puerto Rican food, if that's what you're looking for. Pretty standard sports bar food. Very attentive wait staff and good service.

Visited November 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Located inside the Fajardo Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We ate here twice since we were staying at the Fajardo Inn. Overall, we were quite happy with our meals. For about ten bucks, I got an order of nachos with a generous helping of pulled pork. The pork was what made the nachos. It was seasoned and a bit dry... hard to described but it was almost like having a pork jerky nacho plate. As I read that, it doesn't sound very good but everyone in my group thought it was great. My other meal there was bbq'd pork ribs. We got there just as they opened so I watched as the cook prepared our food. My ribs were already cooked so he heated them over the grill. I ordered a side of onion rings as well. It was a surprise when I saw the dipping each ring in the batter before frying. That was a nice touch... and they tasted good too!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Yummm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We went to this restaurant based upon Tripadvisor's reviews. It was a hassel to get to the place since our GPS couldn't pick up the address and we were coming from Luquillo. But it was definitely worth the trip. It was extremely quiet, 2 bartenders/servers and another couple eating. My husband and I both ordered a burritto and it was delish and the salsa...OMG, the best I ever had! The margarita's were super good as well. Definitely recommend for great Mexican food. The service was also great!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Caguas, PR
“Really great mexican food great prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

They have daily specials for 8 dollars and they are always great. The staff is really friendly. If you are staying at the Fajardo Inn you definitly should go.

Visited September 2012
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Great food and atmosphere! The place was busy but worth the wait, food was great!

Visited November 2011