“Surprised at how good it was from the looks outside” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Estacion

La Estacion
Sate Road 987, km4-- Las Croabas | just past entrance to Hotel El Conquistador, Fajardo 00738, Puerto Rico
787-863-4481
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Contemporary, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Kitchen open Fri-Tues 5pm-10:30pm. Restaurant closed on Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating but indoor dining room available during inclement weather.
Haddon twp
“Surprised at how good it was from the looks outside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very good food. Great drinks and overall great service . Really enjoyed eating outside. Nice atmosphere and no bugs !

• Visited June 2013

“Herbivore vs carnivore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am vegan and my husband eats mostly meat. It is difficult to find interesting food that I can eat in restaurants. La Estacion offered many selections for me and for my meat-eater. Reservations are pretty important and the evening we were there, I couldn't get through. We just showed up and they squeezed us in. He had ribs and I had salads. We were very pleased with the food and the service.

• Visited April 2013
long island, ny
“A must!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Seriously go here!!! Best skirt steak I've had in a loooong time.. Great mofungo, and killer sangria every dish I saw come out I wanted to try.. Loved everything about this place!!!!

• Visited October 2013
Hawthorne, New Jersey, USA
“Best U-turn ever made!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

On our way back from our amazing Bio luminescent tour with Yohaku tours we saw this place on the side of the road. We noticed how lit up it was and decided to turn around and check it out. We walked up and the owner (a New Yorker) told us the kit chen was about to close but he would let us in if we were really hungry. We sat down and Jose was our very friendly waiter. He was almost ready to go home but welcomed us nonetheless. We ordered a huge lobster, potato salad, pinchos, delicious piña coladas and a great burger. The food was to die for. They use their own special blend of spices including guava juice and charcoal. The flavors were superb. Very clean bathrooms. We're so glad we turned around and ate at La Estacion!

“Best mofongo ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Amazing, eclectic atmosphere. Waiter was energetic, nice and happy to give suggestions on the menu. I had the shrimp and mahi mahi mofongo and it was absolutely delicious. Very moist and flavorful. seriously, I didn't want it to end. We ate here on our way to the bioluminescent bay and it made for a wonderful evening in Fajardo!

• Visited October 2013