“Great dive company” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Ventures Dive Center

Sea Ventures Dive Center
Hwy 3 Km 51.2 | Marina Puerto Del Rey, Locker Building, Suite 108, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
(800) 739-3483
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 48 Activities in Fajardo
16 attraction reviews
“Great dive company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I'm a PR expat and have been diving quite a bit around the island. These guys are as professional as anyone you are going to find. The DM gave a good safety review for the boat pre-departure and explained each dive prior to entry. We went to Sand Slide, then Cato Diablo. Their dive boat was the best I've seen on the island. I have my own equipment but the rental equipment looked in great shape. They did a roll-call before leaving each dive site, which doesn't happen on all boats here. Fruit and chips/salsa and water provided. The diving was very good (though I maintain the best diving is on the West coast...go to Rincon!!) and we saw a couple of large turtles, lobster and a barracuda. And it's only an hour drive from San Juan which is excellent. Overall a really good day. [PS...When you return and have rinsed your gear (barrels and hoses on the dock), there are bathroom next to the parking lot at the restaurant that are very clean if you want to change.]

Carolina, Puerto Rico
“Best Scuba Diving in Puerto Rico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Yesterday, 7/25/2013 I visited Palominito and Diablo islands with the people of Sea Venture, at Puerto del Rey in Fajardo, Puerto Rico with my son Jaime Gabriel. I can tell to any one that reads this that this is by far, the Best professional staff, the Best equipment and the Best facilities that I have experienced ever. The diving sites are very good, comparable to any of the other sites in the island with a very good quantity of marine life and beautiful coral reef. I am a local PR resident that have experienced scuba in many parts of the Island, including Culebra, Caja de Muertos, La Pargera, Crash Boat and Isla de Mona. Also in Santo Domingo (Boca Chica), Dominican Republic.

Visited July 2013
“Highlight of my trip, and will remember this for forever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Best dive experience me and my brother ever had! The sites we went to were so beautiful with so much to see! We saw turtles,stingrays, lobsters and all sorts of beautiful fish! The dive masters were so nice and helpful to us! They really made it the best! I can't wait to come back and dive with them again!

Commack, New York
“Awesome Dive Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

To Everyone at Seaventures,
Just a note to thanks again for making my trip to PR better than I had hoped for. From the beginning, going into the shop and having Jill great you is a pleasure with her knowledge and courtesy in handling all aspects of your needs, even when your hotel mixes up dive vouchers, she literally handled it without any drama at all, thank -you.
As I am a divemaster myself, I always enjoy listening to instructors and divemasters deliver their speeches and dive plans and I must say this crew delivers with the utmost professionalism. Everyone from Capt. Jose, who is a great guy, to the instructors, Tito, Tony, Luis, and Aldo who delivers courtesy, patience and professionalism, are all at the top of their game, and add the fact that that a couple of them are also tour guides that tell you so much about PR on the boat, the ride seems to glide by until you reach a fabulous dive site that he crew chooses depending on conditions that day.
I think all the Caribbean dive centers should take a lesson from Sea Ventures to see just how a well oiled machine operates. Thanks for a great dive experience.
Jeff E

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My first dive since I got certified over 30 years ago. I didn't realize I was nervous until we started to submerge. Tito was very patient and did not pressure me. Within a minute, I was in a beautiful underwater world and my fear was gone.
Dove 2 days in a row, first day with Tito who was laid back, professional and patient. Next day with Luis who was very knowledgeable of the area, professional and fun.
Saw so many fish, many different types of coral and lots of cool creatures. We saw several green sea turtles who didn't mind us swimming along with them. We saw a ray, a puffer fish, a barracuda and a nurse shark. We saw a few spiny lobsters, a tiny spider crab, and so many other amazing sights.
Yil the manager was friendly and very helpful the entire time. The whole staff made us feel welcome and comfortable. Not sure if we will visit Puerto Rico again but there is no doubt we will dive Seaventures if we do!