“Excellent Excursion!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 Activities in Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: At Real Tours Jamaica our main focus is to offer you safe, affordable, comfortable and reliable transportation/taxi service during your visit to beautiful Jamaica. When you tour with us you are guaranteed to have an amazing unforgettable time filled with beauty, relaxation and fun! We pride ourselves in providing drivers who are licensed, insured, knowledgeable, friendly and JUTA certified.When you travel with us, you’re not just a tourist, we consider you a friend. We at Real Tours Jamaica look forward to meeting those of you who are traveling to Jamaica as Cruise Ship Day Passengers for excursions as well as Wedding Parties and Family Reunions. We conduct private as well as family and group tours which include visiting many of our popular tourist attractions such as Dunn’s River Falls, Rose Hall Great House, the Gorgeous white sanded beaches of Negril, local and Duty Free shopping and anything else your heart desires. As we say in Jamaica “No Problem.” When you are on vacation relaxation is our number one goal for you so from hotel and airport transfers to hotel/villa referrals we’ve got it handled. We can’t wait for you to experience our exciting night life, enjoy our historical authentic cuisines and indulge in the true gems of Jamaica!
“Excellent Excursion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We are big fans of Trip Advisor and saw how highly rated Real Tours of Jamaica was, so we knew we had to try it.

We did have a bit of trouble locating our guide when we exited the ship, but it was smooth sailing after that! Beautiful out of the way falls. Gorgeous and refreshing water. Excellent guides who earned every penny of their tip. It was more strenuous and adrenaline-filled than we were anticipating but so glad we were able to experience it. Definitely a highlight of our cruise! Highly recommend Real Tours of Jamaica!!! Two thumbs up!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great cruise excursion-Secret Falls/Jamaican Jerk Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was one of the best excursions I have ever participated in after cruising for the 4th time. The falls were beautiful and our guides, Mike and Tony were so helpful, polite, and respectful of our "novice" group. They amazed us with their ability to climb, take pictures with three different cameras and guide us as we engaged in quite a physical adventure. Truly one for the memory books. The lunch was wonderfully Jamaican and the perfect accompaniment to our morning activities at the falls. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Be ready to do things you'd never thought you'd do and probably won't have a chance to again.

Visited June 2013
Realtoursjamaica, Manager at Real Tours Jamaica-Day Tours, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hello Cruisecrazy2013,Thank you for your five star review. We here at real tours are happy to know that you enjoy your excursion with us.We really appreciate you doing business with us and looking forward in proving our services to you and others in the future. Thank you again until our next encounter.
Carrsville, Virginia
“The highlight of our cruise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I booked this excursion myself online. Samantha was very attentive and even called me on the drivers phone on the way back. We were a group of 6 and this was definitely the highlight of our cruise. Secret falls is just breathtaking. I have artificial knees so I would normally be sitting on the sidelines watching my family have this experience. Those young Jamaican guides wouldn't hear of it. I was terrified that I was going to fall, but those kids were amazing. Not only did they navigate me safely down a steep slippery rock path, but I was able to jump off into the most refreshing water ever! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get out of the water, but they got me out like it was No Problem Mon! I will be forever grateful to them for being able to do that. I should have written this as soon as I got home, because I have forgotten their names. We did Dunns River Falls too, but only my family climbed them. We had lunch at a jamaican jerk restaurant. They stopped us at a souvenir shop which wasn't very much fun. The clerks followed us like they were glued to us. The only real problem of the day was that we almost missed the ship. When we met our guide I told her to keep us safe (not a problem) and don't let us miss our ship. Evidently she was confused about our ship time, even though I told her, and she thought we had an hour to spare. When I asked how much longer before we got back and she told me, I panicked, because it was 35 minutes past all aboard. They then proceeded to cut the AC off in the van, and it was one hairy ride after that. Luckily we made it, but only because 1 of the royal caribbean sponsored tours was late coming back. That ended the tour kind of on a sour note, but that did not deminish the beauty of the day.

Visited May 2013
Chicago
“5 Day group Tour with Real Tours Jamaica”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were a group of 20 people and wanted tour services plus airport pick up and drop offs.
After researching quite a bit finally we agreed to go with Chuck Norris's Real Tours Jamaica.

Dunn River Falls and Rafting: Dunn River Falls was amazing and it was more fun climbing the falls with the group. Rafting could be skipped as the rapids were level 1 and 2. The only part that was fun was the last part where everyone can get off and play, swim, water splash fight etc. If you are looking for real rafting please skip it.

ZipLine: They have 5 lines off which 3 are long (750, 850 550 meters). Might not be much thrill for those who have done prior ziplines that have more and long lines.

Negril: The travel time from Montego Bay to Negril is hour and half. If you have less days you can exclude this. There is nothing besides Rick's Cafe where you get to see the cliff diving and sunset if you are lucky and weather is good.

Tour Guide and Driver: Our tour guide Tracy and Oven were fabulous hosts. Tracy provided detailed knowledge regarding local culture, people, history and the country. She was very knowledgeable and seemed to knew mostly everything about the island. Both of them catered to our needs and accommodated groups requests to stop by for shopping, fruit pickup etc.While traveling to Negril and Dunn River falls there are several road side vendors selling fruits and they stopped whenever we asked them. Also, they were very trust worthy as they took care of our belonging while we were on excursions.

The only reason I am giving a 4 and not 5 is because they were late to pick us up at the airport. Their reason was that I had informed that we will be at the airport by 2pm and they thought our flight would land at 2pm. Since most of our group's flights were landing around 1pm so with 1 hours of customs clearance time had requested a pickup at 2pm. We had to wait for like an hour and half and for some reason despite several attempts calling their office and cell phone we were unable to reach either Chuck or Samantha. Finally the tour guide showed up around 2:40pm. In-spite of several emails requesting them to if there was any specific info they would need from us they never asked our flight numbers and timings. But whoever is reading this please make sure you provide them your flight details in case if there is any delays etc to avoid confusion.

I would recommend this tour company to friends and family and if I do visit Mo-bay next will definitely hire their services.

31 attraction reviews
“WOW! What a day with some great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was a little nervous about booking this tour as I was on a cruise with just my two sons. THey received great reviews here so I thought I would try it but was a little concerned. I am sorry to say that I lost the card that had our guides names but I think it was Audrey and Ian. (SOORY IF THAT IS WRONG!) They were truly amazing! Picked us up at the pier where we stopped only to get some sugar cane and were off before all the cruise ship tours. I asked if our choice of Dunns River Falls and the Secret Falls was the best choice since we had done Dunns last year and they suggested changing to the river rafting after Secret Falls which was a great suggestion.

Secret Falls is SO much better. I almost hesitate to say anything here as we only had about 10 other people there when we were and I would hate to see it as crowded as Dunns. I was terrified for my little boys but the guide was superb and held their hands the entire way. They were so excited to make the jumps into the pools and go into the cave under the falls. It was the highlight of our vacation!

The rafting was great too but after Secret Falls, it was more of a nice relaxing trip with lots of great wildlife.

Lunch was delicious and Audrey and Ian even made a special stop for me to get fresh Mangos from a roadside vendor.

I did not bring enough cash for all the tips as you have other guides who take you on the falls and the rafting so we called Samantha and she agreed to bill me $50 later so I could use that cash for tips. I have not received the bill yet but she was so easy to work with and very concerned about our happiness. It was really nice.

I can not say enough about these folks and how special they made us feel. My boys gave them hugs as we left and I know they will never forget the day.

I will add pictures later!

Visited June 2013
Hello Momofmandm,Thank you for your five star review, we here at real tours really appreciate it.
We are happy to know that you put your trust in us in taking you and your sons around in our beautiful island. I know that your trip was memorable as you got a chance to experience our nature,history, food and culture.We all say thank you and we are looking forward in proving greater service to you and others. Thanks again until next time.