Recently stayed at the tempest with my wife for my birthday . We stayed in room 13 with the hot tub. On arrival we were made to feel welcome and given the key to our room. The room was large and very comfortable and the bed huge. The hot tub was warm and ready to go. We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our stay and found the food very reasonably price and absolutely gorgeous. The breakfast is also very nice with a good selection of cereal, yogurts and cooked breakfast. The selection of the beers in the bar are also very good. All in all an excellent stay with great food and beer .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, drink, dine and stay in a delightful Inn. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Tempest Arms Hotel Elslack
- Tempest Arms Skipton
- Tempest Arms Hotel Skipton
- The Tempest Arms Elslack, Skipton, Yorkshire