“Amazing food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Amazing food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a great dinner here. Very friendly staff who helped us pick our dish as the menu is only in italian. This is actually more fun as you interact a lot better with them when picking your dish. The fish antipasti was amazing and so were the primi we ordered. Only negative aspect was there was a tv that was on. This was quite amazing to us as it is quite a fancy restaurant and a tv doesn't match that setting. Nonetheless great restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Prague, Czech republic
“Wonderful dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I remember that I was adding this restaurant to Tripadvisor some three/four years ago, so I was pleased to visit it again and I was happily surprised that the menu has been translated to English and waiters were also speaking much better English than the first time. I will repeat ode on this restaurant, I highly recommend risotto and also fish, starters were simply delicious and whole meal was just amazing! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone staying around Lierna!

• Visited July 2013
“No1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Excelent cuisine experience. Try the starters. And the fish. And the wine. Best choice for lunch. And for diner, too ;-)

• Visited June 2013
Sunbury on Thames
“A phenomenal lunch experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The 'Pane Guttiao con Timo' was the best Sardinian flat bread we had tasted. The salad and
pasta dishes were 'phenomenale'. The friendly service from Roberto, Fabio and chef Rosario was exceptional. Should be #1 in La Maddalena and up there with the best Sardinian restaurants.

• Visited May 2013
Sweden
“Very good for a special night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went to Sottovento for dinner and I really enjoyed it. The food was very good and the quality of the ingredients were excellent.

The prices were slightly high, but Sardinia is not cheap.

Something to note is that I found some of the dishes slightly bland. For example, the carpaccio di polpo needed more salt and lemon juice, but even though it was still very good.

The seadas (for dessert) were delicious and I loved them!

Visited August 2012