We were lucky enough to secure 2 weeks at the end of August at Les Charmes de Carlucet in the 3 bedroom house Beaux Reves. We are a family of 6. The house was perfect for us! The bedrooms were large, bathrooms lovely and the downstairs area was so well laid out, the children could play cards, watch television and my husband and I could sit outside or be inside at the same time and not feel overcrowded. The kitchen had everything you could possibly need, the outdoor coal bbq was great (once we learnt how to cook with coal) and the POOL - the children spent hours and hours in it. The grounds are lovely and large, we could ride our bikes into town and further afield. Eric and Helen were amazingly astute in knowing our tastes right from when they met us, recommending places to eat, visit, times to go to avoid the crowds and giving us as much advise/guidance as needed. We would all thoroughly recommend this fabulous house and attached B&B. Hopefully we will be able to visit again, with extended family where the grandparents could stay 'peacefully' in the B&B next door at night but be able to be with us all during the day. Thank you Eric and Helen.
- Also Known As:
- Les Charmes De Carlucet Hotel
- Les Charmes De Carlucet Hotel Saint-Crepin-Et-Carlucet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Dordogne bed and breakfast near Sarlat set in 5 acres of private peaceful gardens with a large heated swimming pool and a sauna. This B&B has generous and charming air conditioned bedrooms each having their own private bathroom facilities. Next door is a 5 star rated holiday cottage with air con and a private pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Les Charmes de Carlucet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.