“Amazing teacher & Beautiful studio” 5 of 5 stars

505-8436-3933
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Firefly Yoga & Massage is located in the jungle, steps from the Caribbean sea, on the grounds of Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. Yoga classes are offered daily and massage is by appointment. Firefly is a 10 minute walk from the village and is ideally situated on the beach surrounded by tropical gardens. The sound of the birds and waves are a lovely backdrop as you practice yoga, enjoy a massage, and meditate while immersed in nature.
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing teacher & Beautiful studio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

If you are into yoga, you should definitely stop by here. I fell in love with this place and practiced here almost everyday. Sara is an amazing, loving & kind teacher who knows how to challenge every level. While I was here, Sara gave me the opportunity to teach some flow classes, out here which is absolutely thrilling when you're a travelling yoga teacher. Also her massages are to die for!

Visited January 2013

Edmonton, Canada
“Beach and Bungalow Beauty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Sara besides being a great yogi is a gifted massage therapist. I would highly recommend that you include a massage in your vacation. She's a wonderful girl and her parents are super!!

Visited February 2013
Managua, Nicaragua
“Firefly Yoga & Massage and Sara are FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I attended 3 yoga classes, led by the amazing Sara, and had one of her fantastic massages while staying at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) on Little Corn last May (yes, I have been meaning to write this review for a while!). I had been to LCBB twice before (December 2011 and February 2012) and was so thrilled to see the yoga studio and to meet Sara in May 2012, what a fantastic addition to LCBB and the entire stay/vibe/atmosphere on Little Corn and at LCBB.

Sara's massage was the best I've ever had and it was so peaceful and relaxing - my boyfriend and his mother and father also received a massage and absolutely loved it. We really enjoyed the morning yoga classes. I'd done a bit of yoga in graduate school, but this was the first time I had an instructor teach me what I was doing correctly/incorrectly (in such a nice/helpful/supportive way), it was really awesome and I learned so much, in just a few classes, which was really pretty great. Sara is clearly extremely talented.

I am on the verge of booking another trip to LCBB and can't wait to see Sara again, attend her awesome classes and book more than just one massage this time!

If you are on Little Corn Island, do not miss a chance to have a massage from Firefly and/or attend a yoga class - she makes them friendly for anyone who attends, so get on over there, you will not regret it!

Visited May 2012
Mt. Pleasant
“Sara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I got a massage from Sara while I was staying at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. During our seven days stay my husband and our friends got to know Sara pretty well. She is a kind and engaging person. We came to realize that she really cares.

Visited September 2012
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Get the massage and do the yoga. My wife had 2 massages and went to the yoga classes. Her words: "the best massage I have ever had."

Visited September 2012