“Awesome time - the BEST staff” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Nicaragua’s 1st dive shop established over 15 years ago, and now has developed into a 5* PADI dive center not only taking people diving on the untouched reefs surrounding Little Corn island, but also teaching kids and adults to dive for fun, guide as dive masters and teach as instructors both diving and non diving activities. Our center is fully equipped with all new equipment including tanks, weights, belts, BCD’s, Regulators, masks, fins & snorkels as well as other training and safety equipment. We have 2 specially designed dive pangas taking maximum 10 – 12 people (max 6 fun divers per DM & 4 students per instructor) including staff keeping our training and certified divers separate as much as possible and the groups small and personal.
Palo Alto, California
“Awesome time - the BEST staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My husband and I just got back from learning to dive with Adrian at Little Corn. He is AWESOME (as is everyone else you'll probably come in contact with). We can't rave enough about him. He was thorough, fun, extremely safe - an all-round top notch instructor. We had a really fun time - and got Open Water certified in 3 days. We would totally recommend it.

Duesseldorf
4 attraction reviews
“Great diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We spent 6 nights on Little Corn Island and did 6 dives with DLC. The equipment was in very good shape, the staff was very professional and fun and the dive sites were great. The briefings were really good, and we felt perfectly safe. Highly recommended.

Matagalpa, Nicaragua
“Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I did my Open Water quals at Dive Little Corn, and I couldn't recommend it enough. The staff gives great attention to the divers and students, and even during their busiest week of the year, Semana Santa, they were able to accommodate small class sizes (two students per instructor). And of course, the diving around Little Corn Island is exquisite. I definitely recommend Manu as your instructor or divemaster.

Bodo, Norway
“Go for it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Dive Little Corn is awesome. We were there in the beginning of february and did ten dives with them, all cool and lots to see. Hopefully next time the sea will be calmer on the windy side of the island so we can see those divesites too! The staff is helpful and fun, and it's all very professional and safe! Nothing to consider, just go for Dive Little Corn!

“Do a fun dive (DSD) and get hooked for life probably!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My attitude towards diving went from terrified to curious to willing to terrified again, and now, after doing my first dive with Stacy at Dive Little Corn, to completely in love with it. The instructors and equipment were both top-notch. I had such an incredible experience with the very knowledgeable and conscientious crew at DLC that I'm immediately signing up for full-on PADI certification the day I get home. Whether you're a total newbie, an old pro, or somewhere in between, you should definitely give these guys a try! Thanks again, Stacy!