“3 dives on Nov 16 and 17 2012” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Nicaragua’s 1st dive shop established over 15 years ago, and now has developed into a 5* PADI dive center not only taking people diving on the untouched reefs surrounding Little Corn island, but also teaching kids and adults to dive for fun, guide as dive masters and teach as instructors both diving and non diving activities. Our center is fully equipped with all new equipment including tanks, weights, belts, BCD’s, Regulators, masks, fins & snorkels as well as other training and safety equipment. We have 2 specially designed dive pangas taking maximum 10 – 12 people (max 6 fun divers per DM & 4 students per instructor) including staff keeping our training and certified divers separate as much as possible and the groups small and personal.
LoCal (San Diego)
3 attraction reviews
“3 dives on Nov 16 and 17 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I researched our options and signed up via the internet for a dive package. We planned on doing at least 10 dives each but the weather didn't cooperate. My wife did 2 dives and got sea sick from the sloppy ocean. I did 3 dives and then the weather shut everything down for the remainder of our stay. Neither the dive shop nor the boat captains wanted to risk going it with swells and 25mph winds.

In our opinions, Dive Little Corn was well organized and operated very well. The boat captain really knows his stuff. Everyone was very friendly. The shop really tried to monitor the weather and let us know if the weather was going to clear. The wetsuits aren't the greatest but the BCDs and regs were in really good shape- No leaks and no problems.

If we do go back to Little Corn, we will definitely use DLC again. They can't control the weather, though!!

Visited November 2012

Vail, Colorado
“Great Diving, awesome staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I did my divemaster with Dive Little Corn, and had an amazing experience. Not only were they super friendly, but very professional and safe as well. I dropped by Dolfhin Dive on my way there, was treated like they were going out of there way to even talk to me, and were extremely short and rude with just the basic questions I was asking. The staff at Dive Little Corn truly makes the this dive shop exceptional. Not only are they enthused about the diving, but are passionate about sharing it with others. Thanks again to Kris, Carrina, Dave, and the captains for the memorable experience! Hope to see you guys soon!

Visited October 2012
Berkeley, California
“Great staff, fabulous dive sites, a real gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I did my PADI Open Water at Dive Little Corn and it was great. My instructor (David) was fun, patient and put me at ease. The Dive shop managers are kind and helpful and the whole staff pull together to make a great experience. Don't let the state of the deck outside put you off!!!

Visited November 2012
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“Favorite part of my vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I went to little corn planning on diving and started talking with both dive shops "Dive Little Corn" and "Dolphin Dive." I talked to Dave first, the owner of Dolphin Dive, and right away I knew this wasn't the place for me. He was rude and unhelpful and wasn't very organized. I talked to him about obtaining my open water and advanced certification and by the end of our conversation he recommended that I should go to Dive Little Corn because they would be able to give me a better discount. He was definitely right. I couldn't ask for a better deal then what I received from the instructors Kris and Karrina at dive little corn. Kris was my instructor and he was very friendly and enthused every dive. He was also very professional and loved his job. In less then two weeks my friend and I went on 12 dives and received three different types of certifications. Each dive was better then the last and if I were to explain what I saw, this review would be endless. Go dive little corn for yourself and you wont be disappointed. This is the most beautiful place to dive along the least expensive. By far Dive Little Corn was my favorite part of Nicaragua.

Visited September 2012
Costa Rica
“Good Diving, Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have been diving with Dive Little Corn in the last few weeks and I have had an excellent experience! The Staff are fantastic and the Diving here on Little Corn Island is varied, mostly flat, calm and full of life!

If you get the chance to go diving with the Crew at 'DLC' make sure you do! You will not regret it!

Visited July 2012