“She treats you right!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comedor Maris

Comedor Maris
Danette's house, blue sign on right side of main road, north end, Nicaragua
+50525755135
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“She treats you right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

This woman welcomes you to her house and treats you with fair prices. I recommend the fresh lobster and shrimp.
She doesn't really have a menu so just ask about what is available. We went back 3 times. :)

Visited April 2012

89% Recommend
Managua, Nicaragua
“Great lobster great room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Since this place was number one on the internet and the local taxi driver recommended it
,I went there on the first day of noon. It took me a while to find it since I walked all the
way around the island. They have a beautiful backyard planted with flowers. I ordered
lobster with garlic on my first day. The put something like coconut in the rice which
had a very great and delicious smell. The lobster was fantastic and much bigger than
the other places outside of corn island. When I payed for the bill, They only charged me
C$ 240, one lobster with 2 drinks. On my last night of the trip, I came back here to stay.
They gave me a room with AC, hot water, TV and 2 big beds for just $15. I had lunch there
for my last day of the trip, this time I had chicken and lobster. I stayed there to the end of my trip, very nice people food and place to stay. I would recommend people who want great food and place to stay to go there and try there food or stay.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perth, Canada
“very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Be sure and ask the price of what you order as there is no menu. Got a better price the second time we went because we asked first.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best lobster meal on the island.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012 via mobile

I had garlic butter lobster, my husband a whole fish. The meal was fantastic, lobster delicious, heaps of garlic & a little butter. Served with breadfruit and plaintaines. So good we are heading back tonight.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Darwin, Australia
“Husbands favorite meal in five weeks.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012 via mobile

I had garlic lobster. Fantastic. Husband whole garlic fish. He's raving. We are coming back tomorrow for the Rondon (?). Can't wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere