“Friendly but scary & dirty!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Central Park on Parque Central

Central Park on Parque Central
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in San Vicente
Central Park on Parque Central
You added Central Park on Parque Central to your Saves list
venida Jose Maria Cornejo & 3 C Pte., San Vicente, El Salvador   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in San Vicente
Syracuse, New York
“Friendly but scary & dirty!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2006

The workers were so friendly, I felt bad that I paid 15USD to stay (Feb. 2006) and then left after a few hours of realizing that I didn't want to stay overnight in this city (nor in the hotel). Especially after they told me they lock their doors at 8pm and nobody gets in or out after that time!
They put me in a room that hadn't been cleaned up yet. I put my stuff on the one of two beds that was still made. There were ants on both beds and the bathroom/shower area was cramped & scary. It's part of the room and you step up to get inside. Not enclosed (so I guess someone could politely hand you anything you forgot to bring such as a towel, soap, etc.)
The shower was cold and extremely a dirty experience I only did out of necessity after arriving from hours on a hot, crowded bus. Thank God for flip-flops!
The cool thing about this place was the balcony room that faces the main plaza. Got some nice pics from there. They might let you go up there even if you're not a guest there...??
Nice, not-too-busy town during the day. I'm glad I stayed there a few hours exploring and taking pictures. And I didn't care about having spent 15 bucks for not staying the night.
And so, my rate of 2 is for the wicked friendly workers and the balcony view.

Families
Couples

Been to Central Park on Parque Central? Share your experiences!