“Great place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Wilrijk, Antwerpen, Belgium
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My first night at Koh Chang I ended up here and I found myself going back many times during my stay.
The food - both European and Thai food - are fantastic and the service is very friendly and happy. I've truly enjoyed eating at this restaurant and if I ever go back to Koh Chang, they'll sure see me again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dublin, Ireland
“Must be the Chang's best kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I can't believe they don't rank in the top 10, correction, the top 3 restaurants on the island. The food is top notch at a great price. Their burgers are to die for. It's like a three course meal between two buns.......WoW !!!!
I spent a month on the island and I found myself being drawn back to the Shamrock time & time again.
The staff are amazing, funny guys with a genuine interest in your enjoyment, not only of their food but their island as well. They can not do enough for you.
I met the owner a few time during my visits, a very enterprising young man from Ireland. He has lived on the island for a few years now and has built this restaurant into what it is today.
So if it's top notch food at a great price and not forgetting the great craic that is to be had, you will be hard pressed to find a better spot than The Shamrock, Koh Chang's premier dining spot. I'll be back !!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Excellent food that we all enjoyed, I thought the Mexican food was excellent. Cool music, polite staff and prompt service.

Will be returning for sure to have yet more great value n' delicious 99 Baht cocktails, that were exactly as Shamrock Chang promoted ''like a party going on in your mouth!''

• Visited May 2013