The bungalow which locates on a hill top overlooking rolling tea plantation below offers guest the best view one can ask for! The air's so clean, so fresh that helps you to relax and sooth both your mind and body! The bungalow is also the best resting place for nearby Adam's Peak trek. However, the best attribute of this bungalow is its staffs. They truly make you feel welcome and at home with their genuine hospitality, service and cooking! They made the best home made food I ever had on that Sri Lanka trip! The bungalow is well maintained. Rooms were nice and cozy! Staying there, you can enjoy either trekking or experiencing tea plantation life style! Very unique, very special, and highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Mandira Bungalows Hotel
- Mandira Bungalows Hotel Hatton
- Mandira Bungalows Sri Lanka/Hatton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our name suggests our Bungalows are of either architectural or historical interest, all offering much of the atmosphere of Sri Lanka’s glorious past. Experience a style of gracious living and soothing relaxation sometimes so scarce in the modern, time pressured ‘civilised’ world. Each bungalow is a haven of peace and tranquility in some wonderfully quiet corners of Sri Lanka. Each is a place where service is founded on instinctive hospitality, where the food is pure delight - and where quality and attention to detail keeps us awake with the desire to serve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Mandira Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.