“True taste of Ilocano Cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Quezon, Philippines
“True taste of Ilocano Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

It was our first night in Laoag and we decided to celebrate my birthday dinner here. They had a wide range of delicacies to choose from (Italian, American Diner food) but I was looking forward to tasting true Ilocano dishes and they did not let me down! We ordered Bagnet with KBL, Poqui-Poqui and Higadu. The food was amazing and the service was even better. We had ordered their Carrot cake for desert, I mentioned to my bf I wished I had a candle so I can make a birthday wish. The waiter went inside the cafe and when he returned, he gave me a birthday candle and he also let me borrow a lighter! It made my birthday very memorable.

Visited January 2013

65% Recommend
Vancouver, Canada
“Best meal we had in the Philippines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We took our extended family for dinner at this place and enjoyed a fantastic variety of Ilocano cuisine. Absolutely delicious and enjoyable in every way. If we ever make it back to Laoag this is the first place I'll return to.

Visited July 2012
Fiji
“not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My friend recommended this place for us to eat. We had their monster burger and cheesecake for dessert. I particularly didn't like the cheese cake. It tasted like icing on cake. I didn't think I got the value for my money. I also noticed that their wait staff wasn't attentive.

Visited November 2012
“Yummy ilocano cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

When we arrived at the resto, the relative of the owner greeted us & engaged in a small chat. So it was a nice welcome.

We ordered crispy dinuguan & poqui-poqui & we just loved it. Their rice is like the sticky japanese rice & tasted good as well. They have free wifi & you could see on the walls that their resto have been featured in several newspapers/magazines. Until now, im still craving for their food!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“the best restaurant in laoag city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

we had bagnet and pinakbet for dinner. the ambience was great and no one beats the singer they have there every thursday night. make sure you visit this place if you are in laoag city, either for business or pleasure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere