“Good Filipino Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Filipino
Manila
“Good Filipino Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2009

I guess I passed by Dagupena more than 10 times before actually eating in it. It's located on a high-way and I'm normally the driver so I didnt notice it.

When I staied at the hotel which is almost near Dagupena, and when someone told me to eat there, I ate there twice a day! Lunch and dinner!

Why didn't I see Dagupena in my earlier visits to Dagupan?! I love the food here. Especially the lechon kawali and the sinigang. It's cooked to perfection and the price is reasonable.

So now whenever I go to Dagupan, this is the only place I'll eat at.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Manila
“My favorite resto in Dagupan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2009

I always find myself going back to this place when around Dagupan, even when it was still located in Fernandez Ave. The food is really good & there's one or two new additions in the menu every time we visit. The sizzling boneless bangus is a must-try, also the pinakbet & sinigang dishes, plus the binagoongan crispy pata. Prices are reasonable, especially if you're from Manila.

Manila, Philippines
“went to eat here when we...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2008

went to eat here when we visited our friend from dagupan ... bangus here is so fresh and cooked in a variety of ways ... lots of great tasting local foodstuff as well