1. Good location - It is along the main road, where restaurants, tour companies, other guest houses/hotels, sundry shops, ATMs and UXO/MAG information centres are located. Too far to walk to north-bound and south-bound bus terminals and minivan terminals.
2. Simple, clean room for 80,000 kip per night. I had double room. They also have single rooms for only 60,000 kip per night.
3. Guest house staff are pretty helpful, despite of language barrier. The flush handle in my room broke and he fixed it immediately (using raffia string, though) without charging me.
4. It has TV!
1. Do not take the tours from the tour guy based there (he is the brother-in-law of guest house owner I think). Very expensive! But he speaks good English, if that's what you'd call a plus point. And he gets unfriendly if he finds that you're taking tours from other people :(
2. WiFi signal is weaker if you take the rooms at the back. Strongest signal is at the lounge.
They lock the entrance at 10.30pm and it is part of the culture so no late-night outings and be back at the guest house in time.
I'd recommend this place :)
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.