“Lovely , David and Mary Borne” 5 of 5 stars

You added Tamassa Hotel to your Saves list
Tamassa Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Coastal Road 230, Bel Ombre, Mauritius   |
Special Offer
Get 25-35% off + more !!!
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Bel Ombre
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely , David and Mary Borne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I have recently returned from a 2 week holiday at this hotel and we cannot speak highly enough of the service provided provided here . This is our second holiday at Tamassa and it did not disappoint in anyway . The ambience is calming and restful and we were treated like royalty ! The best thing about Tamassa are the wonderful people who work there , I have never known such kindness and care shown to me at a hotel . I wish I could name everyone but here are a few who have stuck in our minds . Pooja , Naeem ( I dont know where to start to thank these two ) , Kevin ( thank you so much for the lovely ice creams and wonderful smile ), Roma , Mr Andre ( overall lovely man ) , Deviani, Kaveeta , Roshan , Nandish at Show . Satish and the Beach Boys , Rebecca and Vanisha at The Playa The wonderful Bharat who showed us unbelievable kindness and hospitality . Lastly the lovely lady who cleaned our rooms to a fantastic standard , Davina , who overwhelmed us with kindness too . Well thats about it , thank you all Tamassa .

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa Hotel, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Ms. Mary,

Thank you for an amazing feedback.

It gives me great pleasure to read through so many names from my team, who go out of their way to ensure that our guests celebrate life.

I am glad that you had a great time with us.

1,642 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had my honeymoon at Tamassa. Lovely experience and my wife simply adored her stay. Would definitely recommend this hotel for new couples. Amazing beach for some watersport. The staffs were well mannered and were very helpful .An experience to be remembered for a lifetime.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your beautiful feedback.

It is always to pleasure to hear such kind words from our guests. Thank you for choosing Tamassa for your honeymoon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Being a frequent traveller, I can bet that Tamassa was the best holiday. So peaceful and nature. My landing there, I already knew I would have the best moment spent there. So clean environment and bliss of nature. The blue lagoon, so relaxing, the best place for sunbathing, We love the pool as well, I didn’t even miss it one day during our stay and the cuisine is the finest , the best standard. So delicious with kind people. The room always clean when we are back from breakfast, My mom still talking about the splendid deco at night

Room Tip: Highly recommended hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Atishay,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

I am glad that you had a great time at Tamassa and the team took very good care of your good self along with your family.

Along with the team Tamassa, I, share the joy that you and your mother liked the different cuisines and the different activities along with the décor.

RoseHill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

excellent hotel that we never expect to have such a nice and wonderful moment.
thought it was not a love at first sight. but after entering the hotel, we immediately changed our decision to extend our stay there.
wonderful swimming pools. region is little windy.
nice dinner with buffet. lot of variety. except on one night with the festival creole, the dinner was very bad.
room service is excellent. had enjoyed our stay there and the entertainment at night is amazing with music and dance! fantastic.
love the place. will be willing to come an enjoy our stay during our next vacation. hope that the level has remained the same.
in general, the best of the 4 class hotel in mauritius. tamassa meaning to enjoy and have fun! and we simply had loads of funs as we were on full board!
keep it up!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Siva,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback.

I am thrilled to read through your wonderful review about Tamassa and how much you enjoyed yourself. It is always a pleasure when guests extend their stay after receiving our hospitality.
Yet I regret to learn that the food of the Mauritian buffet night did not please you. We take note of your feedback and our chef shall work on same.

At Tamassa, the culinary art is sacred. We truly understand the importance of food and ensure that all guests receive the food which matches their palate.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have great moments with the band special thanks to the Animateur..thanks to all barman at b-bar...special thoughts to all welcoming staffs....thanks to Benoit, Priya and others can't named all they will recognize themselves....we booked for 22 rooms for sure we were at least 30 in discoteque..regards John group

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. John,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback.

I am delighted to know that you had a great holiday with us at Tamassa. Also, I am overwhelmed to learn that Benoit, Priya and many other team members were there to help you celebrate life the Tamassa way.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We spent, my wife and I , a super week-end at this Tourist Resort with a true mauritian hospitality. Everyone dreaming of fully enjoying their stay on the island should find here the real mauritian blend of people, food, music and fiesta or the seaside( shore) calmness, sunbathing, or the shade of the luxuriant coconuts trees lull by the sweet sound of the ocean waves. Many thanks to all of you smiling people at this resort who take care of us and who continuously take the pleasure of making Dreams come True.

Room Tip: Seaside view.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

Tamassa in “creole” means “Party”. We wish to infuse a little bit of Tamassa in everyone’s life. I am delighted to know that you had some beautiful time with us at Tamassa. The different facets of the hotel are there to suit everyone’s needs.

I am glad to learn that the smiling faces as always added to the joy of your stay.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just left Tamassa yesterday after spending 14 days there, weather brilliant first week but showery second. The staff at the hotel are exceptional, will do anything to make your stay pleasant, special mention to Devianne who is an asset to this hotel, my husband is a fussy eater but she managed to find him food he enjoyed. We met some wonderful people of different nationalities and enjoyed their company. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Mauritius.

Room Tip: They were all good rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

I am delighted to learn that you had a great experience at Tamassa and was able to have some fun moments.

People are one of our greatest assets, as also mentioned by your good self. We truly value our team members for their stunning performance.

Moreover, I am happy to know that Devianee was outstanding in her hospitality and also suggested dishes which your husband liked.

At Tamassa, Team Members seek opportunities to make each moment matter and help our guests celebrate life.

Tamassa

Been to Tamassa Hotel? Share your experiences!