Have recently returned home after spending an idyllic week at the Awali as the second leg of our honeymoon. On arrival we couldn't believe how lucky we were to be staying at such a beautiful hotel. Our room was large, spacious and comfortable with a view of the beach. Even though the hotel was 100% full, it never felt too packed. Lots of loungers on the beach and by the pool and we never had to wait long to get served for anything. Our free massage was the perfect start to the week and the spa was like a sanctuary. However, prices there a little unrealistic for some treatments. We enjoyed eating at the Balfon, Infinity Blue, C Beach Club and Chateau restaurants. Presentation of food was faultless as was the service. Food was good quality, although portions could be quite small. The hotel bar was a great place to enjoy a drink in the evening, service was quick and atmosphere great - which you don't always find in hotel bars. The live entertainment was great too.
As an all inclusive package you couldn't beat it; you could eat and drink yourself silly and with so much to do you would never be bored. Great choice of free sporting and beach activities on offer, we enjoyed doing archery and going out in the glass bottomed boat.
The staff here really were amazing, nothing was too much trouble. We definitely hope to come back at some point as one week here really wasn't enough and Mauritius has so much to offer.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Awali Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Awali Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Awali Golf Hotel
- Heritage Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Resort Bel Ombre
- Heritage Mauritius
- Heritage Golf Spa Mauritius
- Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Bel Ombre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the unspoiled wild south of the island, Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is the ideal place to experience authentic Mauritius and relax in harmony with nature either for just the two of you, or with the whole family. This luxury hotel combines elegance with the magic of Africa and offers high-end accommodations and an exceptional range of facilities: 18 hole golf course overlooking the ocean, two of the most beautiful well being centres of the Indian Ocean area with the Seven Colours Spa and the Umuzi Fitness Centre, a unique concept in kids' clubs, a fine dining gourmet restaurant as well as another amazing culinary experience in Seven Colours Energy Cuisine and privileged access to a colonial manor house and a nature reserve. A variety of unique delights to leave you with unforgettable holidays in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.