We got married at the Heritage Awali in November and had the best time ever! The wedding day and the holiday was perfect, so much so we are already looking at booking to go back.
Loads to do if you want it (quads, gym, cycling, water sports, snorkelling, walking with lions, boat trips...), but if you want to just chill its the perfect place to go. The awali is very relaxed and everyone so friendly. The beach, pool and surroundings were beautiful. Rooms huge and clean. Spa and hair salon so relaxing! Yes the food and bar service could be a little hit and miss at times, but your on holiday so just relax and enjoy it!
Highlights would include watching the sunset with champagne each evening at the beach bar and doing an all day speed boat trip including fishing, swimming with the dolphins and great BBQ with lots of rum! We went with Baboo and Steve in his blue boat (moored just down from infinity blue), it was the best day ever and such good value and company!
If you are getting married here, we would highly recommend the photographer, the hair salon, romantic dinner on the beach and of course breakfast (and champers!) in your room/balcony the next morning. Great place if it's either a quiet wedding or if plenty of family/friends are attending.
Overall though this was the best hol ever and our wedding day was unforgettable thanks to the fab location and amazing staff (ludmillah our wedding co-ordinator was fantastic). We will be back and would highly recommend the heritage awali and Mauritius for weddings abroad or a special holiday. This is a great value luxury all inclusive in a beautiful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the unspoiled wild south of the island, Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is the ideal place to experience authentic Mauritius and relax in harmony with nature either for just the two of you, or with the whole family. This luxury hotel combines elegance with the magic of Africa and offers high-end accommodations and an exceptional range of facilities: 18 hole golf course overlooking the ocean, two of the most beautiful well being centres of the Indian Ocean area with the Seven Colours Spa and the Umuzi Fitness Centre, a unique concept in kids' clubs, a fine dining gourmet restaurant as well as another amazing culinary experience in Seven Colours Energy Cuisine and privileged access to a colonial manor house and a nature reserve. A variety of unique delights to leave you with unforgettable holidays in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Awali Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Awali Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Resort Bel Ombre
- Heritage Mauritius
- Heritage Golf Spa Mauritius
- Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Bel Ombre