I've stayed at Sweetwaters many times and always loved the place. This trip was no exception. I didn't think they could get better but the new lodges and dining/bar area are superb. Service was excellent and food really very good. Add in the amazing wildlife at the watering hole and you really couldn't get a better safari experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sheltered oasis, clustered around a waterhole and set in the pristine calm of its own private reserve, Sweetwaters Tented Camp is in a class of its own. Abounding with wildlife, unfettered by the more rigorous strictures of the Kenyan National Parks and designed to offer a charming blend of under canvas ambiance and uncompromising luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sweetwaters Serena Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetwaters Tented Camp Hotel Nanyuki
- Sweetwaters Serena Camp Kenya/Nanyuki