We were recently in Kenya and spent a weekend at Sweetwaters tented camp and I would recommend it to anyone. It was about 3 hours from Nairobi. The facility, people and service as well as the food was excellent. We stayed in a tent that overlooked the watering hole where all kinds of animals came both night and day. The safari drives were excellent. We used African outback safaris and Stephen was our guide. He did a great job and went above and beyond to make sure we saw everything. If you are in Kenya this is a visit not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sheltered oasis, clustered around a waterhole and set in the pristine calm of its own private reserve, Sweetwaters Tented Camp is in a class of its own. Abounding with wildlife, unfettered by the more rigorous strictures of the Kenyan National Parks and designed to offer a charming blend of under canvas ambiance and uncompromising luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sweetwaters Serena Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweetwaters Tented Camp Hotel Nanyuki
- Sweetwaters Serena Camp Kenya/Nanyuki