When I went to Kenya with my family in 2001, I loved staying at Mount Kenya Safari Club! We stayed in one of the clubhouses, complete with comfy beds and a spacious walk-in shower. We also enjoyed visiting Sweetwater and the Equator, but even staying at the hotel is wonderful! A large pool, horseback rides through the wilderness, I'd have to say Mount Kenya Safari Club is probably one of the best places I've ever stayed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki