This a haven of peace and tranquility, topped off by beautiful views and amazing gardens. It's definitely worth getting up early to see Mr. Kenya in all her glory. We had a riverside cottage, which stricly speaking was not 'riverside' but you could see it a little way down the hill. Room was good, well appointed, although there was a light which did not work, a plug for the kettle that didn't work either, and the cold tap on the shower was broken, which made for an interesting experience trying to get the temperatures right! We requested a fire in the room, which was burning away merrily when we returned from dinner, added to which, we had hot water bottles on each side of the bed, which was very welcome. Otherwise, service is very good, and an amazing selection of food. We did a trip into the forest with a guide which was interesting, although we didn't see much. The animal orphanage is definitely worth a visit, you are never going to get that close to a bongo - EVER! Only sour note was extremely loud American tourists, but you can't have everything....
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.