We stayed three nights at this motel while visiting Zion National Park. It is definitely above average for a motel, in my experience. The room was not big, but very nicely furnished and quite comfortable, with fridge, micro, and bar sink. Everything was in good condition and very clean (which I am pretty particular about). We had a first floor, handicapped accessible room, set back behind a picnic table, which might have been annoying if people had been using it but no one did but us. The room was a little on the dark side- upstairs ones are probably brighter. The pool and spa were very enjoyable after a day of hiking- also very clean and nice, though not big. The staff was also very courteous and helpful- I would highly recommend this establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah