If you're going to the National Park, you can't beat the location. The room was a little small for a family of four with two teenagers, but it was clean and comfortable. A little over-priced, but you don't have much of a choice if you are going to Zion.
Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Hotel
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.