We had 2 nights here on our road trip.
As expressed by amny, its the perfect place, steps from the Zion Shuttle bus, several restaurants and shops.
Room was very spacious indeed, and well furnished. Loved having a microwave in the room as well as the coffee maker and fridge, enabling us to self cater for breakfast.
Room was very quite, even with the work being done nearby to the hotel during the day.
Staff were very helpful with information.
Parking was no problem if you thought it out.
We loved our stay here and would happily recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah