Stayed here for 3 nights to enjoy ZIon National Park. The location is excellent, just steps from the park shuttle stop and all the stores and restaurants in town.
Room was large and spotlessly clean, we had a fridge and microwave which was great as we were on a tight budget. Bed comfortable.
Enjoyed the small pool and the hot tub after our hikes, nice after dark looking at all the stars!
Can't comment on the restaurant, or staff other than the front desk clerk who was pleasant and our room attendant who was very pleasant (and obviously thorough).
Overall, good value for the money and can't beat the location.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Hotel
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.