We truly enjoyed our stay at the Pioneer Lodge. Its location in Springdale was absolutely perfect. We were able to walk around town, visit shops and quickly enter the National Park during the day. AND the views for the lodge and in town are breathtaking! The rooms are comfortable and clean and the service is excellent. Its rustic décor added to the experience. The laundry room was a big plus for us since we'd been traveling for two weeks when we arrived at the Pioneer Lodge. Prices to use the laundry machines were excellent and the front office helped us with everything we needed. Coffee, smoothies and other treats are available in the café/lobby of the lodge which was a great beginning to our days.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Hotel
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.