The price was great. The room was nice and clean. But...
The internet was very sporadic. I was able to connect only about 1/3 of the time I tried. This normally isn't a problem for me on vacation. But a storm was rolling in and I wanted to keep up on the forecast and road conditions.
The hot tub was closed, even though it said it was open.
Parking spaces are very narrow. Look for one in the corners.
Also, even the the literature in the room says the lobby is open at 6:30 in the winter, it's not. It opens at 7:30.
I would probably stay here again, because internet access is usually nice but necessary for me. But I'll probably try another option next time.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.