Nice hotel that seems to be a little conflicted over their target demographic. Spa is available but service was limited; restaurant is trending towards upmarket and staff come across as a bit rude/cold, e.g., as paying guests in the hotel we could not sit outside after 8:00 PM to have a drink and enjoy the view even though there were tables available.
The rooms are well appointed and comfortable but the air con ruins the peaceful experience as they are incredibly loud and need to be replaced. Same for the TVs in the room. At this price point amenities should be from this decade.
Springdale is a laid back place and Flanigan's, while nice, is a bit uptight. Maybe a better choice for families with young children.
- Also Known As:
- Flanigan`s Hotel
- Flanigan`s Hotel Springdale
- Flanigans Hotel Springdale
- Flanigans Hotel
- Flanigan's Inn Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Zion National Park, Flanigan's Inn is a year-round destination eco-resort and spa designed with a classic park lodge atmosphere. ... more less