I always try to add something that others haven't stated, but the recent posts cover it all. This was our 2nd stay, but my parents had never been to this part of the country. We ended up getting in late, so they were shocked to look out their giant windows in the morning and see the tremendous views. The onsite coffee shop has excellent items to eat for breakfast, or walk down the street for a true sit down. This isn't just a place to sleep, it is an experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are no- smoking with numerous up-scale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace / balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool & spa will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. elements gift store & coffee bar (Starbuck's partner) offers daily, either to stay or take away gourmet drinks & fresh baked in-house items. There is free wifi throughout the property, as well as, a centrally located guest laundry. Also a shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah