Spacious, updated,, views, amenities, staff, location . . . this is truly the pearl of the area. We arrived early and Alane at the front desk had expedited the cleaning of our room, so we got right in. She immediately offered us local information and shared opinions and suggestions of local attractions and restaurants. The room had much more than a typical hotel room (fridge, toaster oven, dishwasher, microwave) with a large balcony and two adirondack chairs to look out over the pool and mountains. Next time we might request a room along the river. We especially like the location - second stop outside the park on the Springdale shuttle made it unnecessary to sit through multiple stops through town. But we were close enough to walk to everything in town. Cute little coffee shop/gift shop on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are no- smoking with numerous up-scale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace / balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool & spa will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. elements gift store & coffee bar (Starbuck's partner) offers daily, either to stay or take away gourmet drinks & fresh baked in-house items. There is free wifi throughout the property, as well as, a centrally located guest laundry. Also a shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah