Stayed in new 2 bedroom river suite. Very clean, comfortable, spacious, and awesome views.
Staff very nice and pleasing.
Perfect location, right next to Zion park.
Gardens are beautiful and peaceful.
Awesome pool and hot tub with unbelievable views!
Have stayed at this hotel many times before and will again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style resort with 52 smoke-free rooms, suites, and villas in 6 buildings surrounded by our 5 acres of manicured lawns, perennial flower gardens, towering evergreens, large shade trees, and bordering Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Our deluxe Riverside 1 and 2 Bedroom suites and 3 Bedroom Canyon Villas offer a truly luxurious experience and all of our rooms feature modern amenities and updates for exquisite accommodation options for every budget. Seasonal heated outdoor pool, year round waterfall hot tub, amazing views of Zion National Park from your balcony or patio, plush pillow-top beds, free wireless internet, fridges in all rooms, and all rooms, suites, and villas are no smoking. Located only 200 yards away from the National Park Visitor and Shuttle Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah