We loved this place. There were 5 adults in our group. We were pleasantly surprised by how large the two-bedroom suite was. We enjoyed having the kitchen and the large table as well as a sitting area. The proximity to the park entrance is a huge plus. We did not need our car.
The place was clean, the people were nice. The view out the window was, of course, spectacular. Our only problem was that we only had two nights there!!
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style motel with 50 smoke-free rooms and suites in 6 buildings surrounded by our 5 acres of manicured lawns, perennial flower gardens, towering evergreens, large shade trees, and bordering Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Our new deluxe Riverside 1 and 2 Bedroom suites offer a truly luxurious experience and we just completed a complete renovation of the remainder of our Riverside and Canyon View Rooms for exquisite accommodation options for every budget. Seasonal heated outdoor pool, year round waterfall hot tub, amazing views of Zion National Park from your balcony or patio, plush pillowtop beds, free wireless internet, fridges in all rooms, and all rooms and suites are no smoking. Located only 200 yards away from the National Park Visitor and Shuttle Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, HotelsClick, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.