We spent 3 nights here in early September. It was our first trip to the region and the scenery is fantastic. The location of this Inn makes it the perfect place to stay when visiting Zion Nat'l Park because you can easily walk to the visitor center. The grounds are beautiful and we had a nice large room with a beautiful deck. Only suggestions for improvement to make it an excellent rating:
bath towels weren't very high quality
the lighting in the bathroom was blinding (like those hot lights used to keep food warm!)
plastic cups were tacky
A/C wasn't really adequate for size of room
Overall these are minimal complaints that are offset by the positive features.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style resort with 52 smoke-free rooms, suites, and villas in 6 buildings surrounded by our 5 acres of manicured lawns, perennial flower gardens, towering evergreens, large shade trees, and bordering Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Our deluxe Riverside 1 and 2 Bedroom suites and 3 Bedroom Canyon Villas offer a truly luxurious experience and all of our rooms feature modern amenities and updates for exquisite accommodation options for every budget. Seasonal heated outdoor pool, year round waterfall hot tub, amazing views of Zion National Park from your balcony or patio, plush pillow-top beds, free wireless internet, fridges in all rooms, and all rooms, suites, and villas are no smoking. Located only 200 yards away from the National Park Visitor and Shuttle Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah