I live in Beverly Hills, California. I'm no stranger to fancy hotels, I'm also unfortunately no stranger to crumby ones either. The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens is COMPLETELY unlike anything I have or you will ever witness. There is something extremely unique and intoxicating about this place. Its very similar to the feeling you get when you see pictures of far off tropical lands that you almost can't believe exist in reality. I could blather on until I'm blue in the face about the spirit and allure the Cliffrose has, but words can only do so much justice to how breath taking of an environment the Cliffrose resides in.
The Rooms themselves are beyond superb, especially for their rate. I would expect to pay almost 4 times what they charge for the quality and cleanliness of the rooms they provide (and I've stayed there quite a few times and in an assortment of their rooms). The beds are to die for, there were times that I almost thought I had died that I was so comfortable. The decor is modern without being cliche and still retaining charm. The Bathrooms are comfortable and spacious with attention to detail in the sinks and bathtubs/showers.
The Suites are amazing, and if you have the opportunity to reserve one, you'd be a fool not to. The Staff there is absolutely the most pleasant group of people I've ever met. And it's not that forced, fake "my boss makes me be pleasant" pleasant. Everyone is genuine and oozing with happiness and its utterly contagious.
All of this would be enough to give this place 5 stars, but the Cliffrose is one of those anomalies where you almost just don't know what to do with yourself. You're walking distance to one of the most breath taking national parks (Zion) in the world. You're walking distance to some of the best restaurants in the country. There's fire pits for roasting marshmellows at night. It sits right near the river so you always have that calming soothing sound of water. The pool is gorgeous and heated. .... and of course... there's the infamous hot tub. Sitting in that hot tub during sunset, gazing upon the walls of Zion has to be the closest thing I've found to Nirvana on this planet.
Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a stay at the Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens. See the sights, stop up at the front desk to say hi to the amazing staff and to stock up your fridge on some of the amazing local brews they have for sale there and don't forget to take a dip in the hot tub! It's the perfect place to unwind or do anything, even if that means just laying barefoot in the grass doing absolutely nothing but listening to the river and getting lost in the astounding sights Cliffrose has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style resort with 52 smoke-free rooms, suites, and villas in 6 buildings surrounded by our 5 acres of manicured lawns, perennial flower gardens, towering evergreens, large shade trees, and bordering Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Our deluxe Riverside 1 and 2 Bedroom suites and 3 Bedroom Canyon Villas offer a truly luxurious experience and all of our rooms feature modern amenities and updates for exquisite accommodation options for every budget. Seasonal heated outdoor pool, year round waterfall hot tub, amazing views of Zion National Park from your balcony or patio, plush pillow-top beds, free wireless internet, fridges in all rooms, and all rooms, suites, and villas are no smoking. Located only 200 yards away from the National Park Visitor and Shuttle Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah