We loved our stay at Red Rock! We originally had tried to reserve another B&B in town, but it was booked. We found Red Rock and I'm so glad that we did!! The room was perfect, beautiful views of the mountains and a nice patio to relax on. We stayed at cottage #4, it was very nice, clean and comfy. The gourmet breakfasts were delicious! Karen was a wonderful hostess and a phenomenal cook! We loved the baskets delivered to our door, so much food and so enjoyable to have breakfast with my husband on our patio. Karen had so many great recommendations for restaurants in the area as well as hikes in the canyon. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah