This is my first time to give a review, but after our stay at the Red Rock I felt like I had to tell others how wonderful our stay was. This B&B/Cottage has thought of every detail to make your stay comfortable, from the friendliness of the caretakers to the cleanliness of the cottages. We loved our cottage, especially the homemade breakfast delivered on our patio each morning in a picnic basket, cloth linens, hot homemade deliciousness varying every morning. Our car broke down and the caretake jumped right in to help us diagnose the problem - we couldn't have made a better choice of places to stay right outside of Zion National Park, we took the free shuttle every day - picked up across the street, the recommendations for restaurants were right on and we can't wait to go back and explore somemore and enjoy the cottage once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have five cottages with queen or king-size beds, each with a private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has private access to the outdoor hot tub. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah