Been traveling in the Az and Ut for little over 6 weeks from NH.... The ultimate road trip for us.... We hooked up with some great friends from Ca in Zion's.... We booked at the cable mt resort as a sort of splurge.... Lucky for them by the time they looked to booked the cable was full and they found the RR B & B ...... We arrived first to the area and the plan was first night cocktails at our so Called resort...... However we did a bike ride thru town and as we went past the B & B we decided to check it out for our frds...... Meeting Karen was all we needed to do...... This lady is warm friendly and a breathe of Zion air...... To make a long story short we did our deal during the day and hung at the red rock were the well appointed cabins make you feel as thou yr found your spot.... We all became instant friends with Karen and her husband John who we called Tom for most of our stay.... To end this story.... When Karen knew we were moving on to Bryce the next day she asked us to come over and have breakfast with our friends... So no more when Karen loads up her breakfast basket there is no need to have dinner the night before or lunch and dinner that day..... This is a breakfast catered to yr wildest breakfasts dreams..... Don't stay anywhere else in Zion.... This is the absolute best.... Karen and Tom John thanks for a great place for our friends and thanks for breakfast.....
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have five cottages with queen or king-size beds, each with a private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has private access to the outdoor hot tub. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. ... more less