We stayed at this Best Western while visiting Zion National Park. The location is excellent. It is less than 2 miles from the Park entrance. The backdrop of the hotel is beautiful. We could see a large canyon wall from our room window.
We really enjoyed our stay. The structure was very quaint. The room was clean, and everything in the room worked (e.g., nothing broken). The staff was helpful.
We did not eat at the restaurant (Switchback). We did see a menu, and the prices seemed somewhat expensive.
Overall, we had a very positive experience here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the all-new Holiday Inn Express Zion National Park tucked among the towering red rock cliffs of Zion Canyon. Renovated in 2015, our premier Zion National Park lodging choice has spectacular scenic views, along with excellent amenities. Our newly renovated property has been designed to echo the natural elegance of Zion National Park. Visitors enjoy updated furnishings which complement the comforts and amenities you would expect in lodging near Utah's First National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zion Park Hotel Springdale
- Best Western Springdale
- Springdale Best Western
- Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area Utah