We stayed here at Christmas Eve. We have a two beds room in the second floor. The room is so small that the air conditioner is just right next to the bed. In the evening, when the AC is on, the wind blow directly to you and the sound is very loud. Couldn't get a sleep at all. I turned off the AC finally but it was cold in Dec in Zion. The breakfast is in a restaurant, not a buffet. So you have to wait for a table, pick an item from the menu for the breakfast. When they are busy, you have to wait a long time, as the service is really slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2013, all new Guest rooms! Located just a mile and a half from the south entrance of Zion National Park. Free seasonal shuttle. 2 Restaurants, includes fine dining and sports grill. Exceptional customer service is a heartfelt tradition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zion Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zion Park Hotel Springdale
- Best Western Springdale
- Springdale Best Western
- Zion Park Inn Springdale, Utah