Very basic but very clean. I'd say it's one of if not the best "Best Western" I've ever stayed in. It sits at the base of some beautiful rock formations that make a great backdrop. The pool is very nice. I like the grounds too. Cute walking trails that take you to area restaurants and shops. I liked taking the walk in the mornings for coffee. Zion is about 2-3 blocks. You can walk or jump on the free city bus right in front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the all-new Holiday Inn Express Zion National Park tucked among the towering red rock cliffs of Zion Canyon. Renovated in 2015, our premier Zion National Park lodging choice has spectacular scenic views, along with excellent amenities. Our newly renovated property has been designed to echo the natural elegance of Zion National Park. Visitors enjoy updated furnishings which complement the comforts and amenities you would expect in lodging near Utah's First National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zion Park Hotel Springdale
- Best Western Springdale
- Springdale Best Western
- Holiday Inn Express Springdale - Zion Natl Pk Area Utah